NOTICE OF BOARD DIRECTOR NOMINEES (AGM 2022)
The Annual General Meeting of SA Police Legacy Inc. will be held in the Boardroom, SA Police Legacy, 286 Gilbert St, Adelaide SA, commencing at 4.30 pm on Monday, 17 October 2022.
It is announced that Sergeant Samanda Brain has indicated her resignation from her position of elected board member effective 17th October 2022, leaving four (4) vacancies and seven (7) nominees.
In accordance with Rule 16 ELECTION OF BOARD MEMBERS of the SA Police Legacy Constitution dated June 2021, the following seven (7) nominations have been received, and in accordance to Rule 16.7 ‘If the number of nominations exceeds the number of vacancies to be filled, a ballot will be held.’, a member vote is requested.
Nominees (alphabetically) are:
- Sergeant Jodi-Lee Black (Elizabeth Police Station)
- Inspector Stephen Denton (COVID-19 Coordination Group)
- Superintendent Matt Nairn (Officer in Charge Eastern District)
- Brevet Sergeant Briony Schadegg (Crime Scene Investigator, South Section)
- Senior Sergeant Rosemary Simper (Governance and Capability Service)
- Glenn Thomson (Retired police officer)
- Mark Weaver (Retired police officer)
A summary on the nominees are available here – Election Bios
Members are requested to vote online, using the link – https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SAPL22
Voting is open from 8am Wednesday 21st September 2022 and closes 5pm, Friday 30th September 2022. Members are entitled to one vote only (members are sworn serving or retired police officers only).
Enquiries relating to voting or the AGM can be sent to Karen Cucchiarelli, Manager of S.A. Police Legacy, email email@example.com