NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
The Annual General Meeting of SA Police Legacy Inc. will be held in the Boardroom, SA Police Legacy, 286 Gilbert St, Adelaide SA, commencing at 4.30 pm on Monday, 17 October 2022.
- Opening of meeting
- One minute silence
- Confirmation of minutes of meeting on 18 October 2021
- President’s report
- Treasurer’s report
- Appointment of auditors
- Appointment of Honorary Life Members
- Nominations: Jodi-Lee Black, Glenn Thomson
- Liaison Officer’s report
- Four elected Board positions are to be filled at the meeting. Jodi-Lee Black, Matthew Nairn and Glenn Thomson (retired police officer) have indicated their intention to re-nominate. Samanda Brain has resigned from her position, and we thank Sam for her time and commitment during her tenure.
- Written nominations (new candidates must be nominated by two members and the candidate must indicate a willingness to stand) must be received by the Manager by 5pm on 12th September 2022. A notice to members, of all nominees, will be published in the Gazette on 21st September 2022 including voting instructions if required.
This Nomination Form Board Director link is to be used for nominations. Please use the downloadable form and submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5pm, 12th September 2022.
7. Special Resolutions
Rule amendment – removal of requirement that office bearers must be police officers.
To consider and, if thought fit, pass the following resolution as a special resolution:
‘That the Rules of SA Police Legacy Inc be, and the same are hereby, amended, with effect immediately after the end of the 2022 AGM of SA Police Legacy Inc, by deleting the words ‘provided that such office bearers shall at the time of such election be Police Officers’ from rule 15.3’
The Minutes from the 2021 AGM are here – AGM 2021 MINUTES
Board nominations MUST be submitted via email to the Manager using the abovementioned Nomination Form and will not be accepted via any other form. Submissions and/or questions can be emailed to Karen Cucchiarelli, Manager. S.A. Police Legacy, email email@example.com. Board nominations strictly close 5pm 12th September 2022.
If members would like to vote via proxy please contact Karen Cucchiarelli for a form on the email above. Please note that proxy votes are on Special Resolutions only.
All SA Police Legacy members (serving or retired SA police officers) are welcome to attend the AGM. Please RSVP your attendance to firstname.lastname@example.org