The Annual General Meeting of S.A. Police Legacy Inc. will be held in the SA Police Legacy office, 50/81 Carrington Street, Adelaide, commencing at 4.30 pm on Monday, 19 November 2018.
- Opening of meeting
- Confirmation of minutes of meeting on 16 October 2017
- President’s report
- Treasurer’s report
- Appointment of auditors
- Appointment of Life Members
- Nominations: Mr Brian Smith, Mr Charlie Rumbelow.
- Liaison Officer’s report
Four elected Board positions are to be filled at the meeting.
Jodi-Lee Black and Glenn Thomson have indicated their intention to renominate.
Written nominations (new candidates must be nominated by two members and the candidate must indicate a willingness to stand) must be received by the Manager by close of day on 9th November 2018.
- Proposed updates to the Constitution
- Updating definitions including Approved Duration, Child, Domestic Partner, Legatee, Spouse, Ward and Eligible Applicant
- Adding Discretionary Aid to definitions
- Resultant update of the ‘Objects of the Association’ in alignment with new definitions.
Enquiries via Karen Cucchiarelli, Manager. S.A. Police Legacy Inc, email email@example.com.
The S.A. Police Legacy Inc. Board nomination form can be downloaded here.